Green Soup Recipe
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, stems removed
- 1 10 oz box of pre-washed spinach (any spinach is fine, pre-washed just makes it easier)
- 4 cups bone broth
- Sweat the onion until translucent in 2 tablespoons of the ghee.
- Add half of the greens and 2 cups of broth to the pot. Cover with a tight fitting lid. Allow to cook for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the greens and broth.
- Cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, but leave the lid on to let everything steam another 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and puree.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of ghee and a few pinches of salt to taste. Blend on high for 30 seconds more to incorporate the ghee and salt.
- Serve warm. Soup will keep well in the fridge for about 3-4 days. Enjoy!